Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hey Y'all!

Welcome to my blog, y'all!

I've been thinking about making this for quite a while, and finally bit the bullet. As I sit here writing my first post, I'm struggling with what to say. How do I introduce myself? My life?

I'm a college senior (fall graduation! whoo hoo!) who is struggling to figure out what I want to do with my life. I'm an Equine Business major at Clemson (could you tell? ;) Go Tigers!). I love football, BBQ, my horses, my darling Southern boyfriend, my family and friends, and God. I've been so blessed in my life!

One thing y'all will notice about me...or any Clemson fan, really...is that we LOVE our school. Not like...oh...yay...go Clemson. More like, I bleed straight orange. Literally, if you cut me, orange will come out. Not even kidding...

Anyways, that should about wrap it up for now! I hope you will stick around (or join me) for this crazy ride called "college." I have a lot to say, so this should be fun :)

Bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment